FrontPage 2002

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Oct 23 15:52:11 EDT 2002

We've migrated most of our MS Office products to the XP Suite. However,
we are still using FrontPage2000 for web page development. As we are
approaching the end of the budget year, we have an opportunity to migrate
to FrontPage2002. I'm wondering if there is anything in 2002 that would
make sure a move worth the time and money. The majority of our users of
FrontPage are basic web page creators who generally don't delve into the
actual HTML code too deeply. If there are any site management tools that
would be worth the move, please let me know. If anyone has experience with
2002 that they can share, I would like to hear from you.

No, I don't have the option of switching everyone to Dreamweaver, GoLive,
Notepad or any other web editing program as much as might want to do that!
:)

Thank you,

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician