[WEB4LIB] RE: HTML Referring?

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Mon Oct 21 18:13:41 EDT 2002

:As for Dreamweaver, I've done all the coding by hand in notepad (call
me a
:purist).  I guess maybe it's time to step up to the GUIs, but I was
hoping
:for a different solution because that's how I like doing it.

If you really want to be a purist, try coding in Dreamweaver, split
view, keyboarding in the text window, and using Homesite as your text
editor.  It's got a strict validator that'll larn ya real good!

Karen G. Schneider kgs at lii.org  http://lii.org
Director,    Librarians' Index to the Internet
lii.org  New This Week:     http://lii.org/ntw
      lii.org: Information You Can Trust!