[WEB4LIB] Following standards

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Wed Oct 30 13:09:19 EST 2002

This thought just hit me and I've already deleted the message I'm responding
to but...

Someone commented on avoiding standards for practicality. Wouldn't that be
like saying that MARC just isn't practical in your situation so You'll just
not use it? That is your option but don't expect to be able to share data
with anyone else.

Michael Sauers, Librarian, Trainer & Author
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: 303-751-6277 x124 :: msauers at bcr.org
http://www.bcr.org/~msauers
a:visited {display: none}

"Make what your heart instructs, and don't let
anyone persuade you to compromise with your own
truth."  --Clive Barker
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email  X