[WEB4LIB] Re: Hard hyphen and HTML validation

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Wed Oct 30 13:00:01 EST 2002

(Resending - Apologies for the previous error in transmission)

I could be wrong (happened once before :) ) but my understanding is that
with the emergence of XML and XHTML, increasing use of new versions of CSS
etc., standards compliance will become less and less optional and more and
more required over the next few years.