Campus Pipeline feedback

Oberg, Steve STOBERG at TAYLORU.EDU
Tue Oct 29 16:00:46 EST 2002

Would anyone who is using or implementing Campus Pipeline's Luminus suite be willing to share your experiences/impressions with me off list?  There was a bit of discussion about Campus Pipeline on the list a few years back (1999), but I don't think I've seen anything more recently, and I know the software has gone through a lot of change since then.

Your anecdotal feedback would be much appreciated, particularly if you work in a small liberal arts college ;-)

Steve