Fwd: article on IT accessibility in libraries

Lee Jaffe ldjaffe at cats.ucsc.edu
Fri Oct 11 15:46:37 EDT 2002

I'm forwarding this from our campus ADA Compliance Officer.

-- Lee Jaffe, UC Santa Cruz

Hello:

The latest issue of Information Technology and Disabilities (an
electronic journal) includes an article about making
electronic and
information technology in libraries accessible.  It's
available at
http://www.rit.edu/~easi/itd/itdv08n2/jaeger.html

Unfortunately, the majority of the article is a discussion
of the
laws which require libraries to make their electonic and
information
technology (EIT) accessible, rather than *how* to do it.  But I
thought you might find it useful.

Susan
Susan Willats
ADA Compliance Officer
Facilities, Transportation, and Computing Access
University of California, Santa Cruz
831/459-3759 (v/tdd)
831/459-5525 (fax)

----- End forwarded message -----