[WEB4LIB] Preferred public email accounts

Steve Garwood sgarwood at infolink.org
Fri Oct 4 12:37:33 EDT 2002

I taught new users with Yahoo, helped library patrons with Yahoo, and
personally use Yahoo.

There are others out there, but a lot of people use Yahoo which means there
are a lot of potentially helpful people out there, or at least a lot of
people who see the same screens when checking email.

Steve

Steve Garwood
Program and Services Coordinator, INFOLINK
Tel: 732-752-7720  Fax: 732-752-7785
Toll free: 866-505-LINK  Fax: 800-793-8007
Email to: sgarwood at infolink.org
Web: http://www.infolink.org
"Leadership can be summed up in two words: 'Follow Me'" - Richard Marcinko