[WEB4LIB] Re: Serials Solutions modifications? -- LexisNexis linking

Steven C. Perkins sperkins at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 13 16:17:10 EST 2002

I have a search section at the bottom of my web page that allows you to
search the journals in Westlaw or LEXIS-NEXIS to find titles containing
materials on a subject of interest.

http://intelligent-internet.info/

It will then take you to a login page for the appropriate service.

Try it out.

Regards,

Steven C. Perkins

Steven C. Perkins                       sperkins at interaccess.com
                   http://intelligent-internet.info/
                 IQ-ubed, Intelligent Internet Information