job - Cataloging Librarian @ NJIT

Robertson, James Robertson at ADM.NJIT.EDU
Tue Nov 12 15:44:21 EST 2002

All,

	In the event subscribers to this list have not seen this job ad, I
am posting it.

	The Library at the New Jersey Institute of Technology -- a sci/tech
public research university -- seeks a Cataloging Librarian.  Approx. 70%
copy cataloging; 10% original cataloging; 20% working with our Digital
Initiatives Team to advance digital projects using metadata, XML, Dublin
Core, OpenULR, etc.

	We have already interviewed some good candiates, but have only
received a very small number of applicants.  I have been asked make sure the
ad gets out more widely.

	See more at:  http://www.library.njit.edu/jobs/

	Or contact me directly.

					--Jim