using audio on public computers

Frank Kuziomko frank.kuziomko at mcgill.ca
Sat Nov 30 06:48:20 EST 2002

Hi,
our public computers are mounted in holders under the desk. If someone needs to attach headphones, they have to get down under the desk, and search around for the audio output connector on the sound card.
Has anyone come across a product that could be attached to the desk and extend the pc audio output connector to a more accessible area in the front.
A standard headphone extension cable is too easy to remove and tends to get lost, we are looking for something more permanent.
Thank you.

frank.kuziomko at mcgill.ca
Library Systems Office
3459 McTavish St.