[WEB4LIB] Plugins and M

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Fri Nov 15 11:12:18 EST 2002

Sorry, I suspect the first attempt was probably unreadable...

On a somewhat related note, we are having a Mr Sid problem with IE 5.5 and
6. Every time you try to use the advanced viewer for the census data, it
prompts you to download it again. I have read the sparse information
available at lizardtech and at ancestry.com, but nothing has worked so far
( the problem is only on the public machines running PWB and locked down
with Win2K policies - it does not happen on staff machines with the
same  OS). If anyone has a solution or even a suggestion, I would be happy
to hear it.

TIA ,
Robin