Burning cd-roms

Catherine Buck Morgan catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Fri Nov 15 09:55:38 EST 2002

Does someone know of a how-to, what-is guide for burning cds? We are
beginning to use the technology, but have had instances of things such
as:  all the information disappears from a cd-r, software asks questions
like, do you want to start a new volume, but the help file doesn't
discuss volumes, etc. (Our pcs are coming with the Roxy Easy CD Creator
software bundled.)

I've found some very basic things on the web (when to use a cd-r or
cd-rw) but nothing more indepth.

Thanks!
--Catherine.
--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Automation Librarian
EMAIL: catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Phone: 803.734.8651 Fax 803.734.4757
Home page: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/
Web catalog: http://www.state.sc.us/scsl/scslweb/welcome.html

The opinions stated herein are not necessarily those of SCSL.