Thanks for advice on "focus groups" [sic]

Douglas Joubert djoubert at mail.mcg.edu
Wed Nov 20 17:15:35 EST 2002

Listers'

Thanks so much for all the suggestions concerning "focus groups." Transparently, we are just embarking on this project, so focus groups will be our first step on this journey. Mostly, I appreciated the suggestions that map out the whole process. A couple of individuals at LITA mentioned the ALA book, so when I get to the testing portion, that would be a great place to start.

Once again, thanks for all the input.

Cheers

DJJ

Douglas Joubert, MLIS
Cataloging and Digital Information Librarian
Greenblatt Library AB-247
Medical College of Georgia
Augusta, GA 30912-4400