[WEB4LIB] Re: Serials Solutions modifications? -- do it

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Nov 11 11:22:20 EST 2002

Monday, November 11, 2002, 8:44:22 AM, you wrote:

KH> How did you get your print & microfilm holdings in there...by hand or
KH> some automated way?

We ran a report from our current Geac Advance system.  The report
included titles and internal Record ID numbers.  We provided TDNet
with the specs on building search strings in the URLs to access our
catalog.  So, the links go directly to the proper bibliographic
record, even for those titles with no ISSN.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA