[WEB4LIB] Re: Oddball Netscape 4 header

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Fri May 10 09:56:58 EDT 2002

> I don't think it's an anonymizer, proxy, or another browser masquerading as
> Netscape.  These hits are coming from a handful of IPs at three different
> campuses, and at least some are library workstations where I'm pretty
> confidant nothing like this is installed.

Could they be going through a Web-based anonymizer? This would remove the
need for them to have to install something locally.

---
Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
Bibliographic Center for Research
msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
I am out of the office - responses will take longer than usual
All opinions expressed are just my own unless otherwise noted.