[WEB4LIB] Re: Google Answers questions

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Wed May 22 14:19:43 EDT 2002

:concerns me. Yes, they have a nice disclaimer. Does being legally not
:accountable mean they are ethically not accountable?

This is the absolute tragedy. Quite often we have the best services to
offer, and we offer them from the heart, informed by our professional
ethics, with public service as our bottom line.  Then we watch while the
McInfo people sell the same service, make money from it, and exploit
folks, too.

Karen G. Schneider kgs at lii.org  http://lii.org
Coordinator, Librarians' Index to the Internet
lii.org  New This Week:     http://lii.org/ntw
      lii.org: Information You Can Trust!