[WEB4LIB] Re: Google Answers questions

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Wed May 22 13:16:52 EDT 2002

A large part of the vote against name tags for staff comes from public
librarians in particular who don't want to be hassled by the assorted
weirdoes, nuts, flakes, and criminals who come into the library.  (And
even when I'm sitting at the reference desk, wearing my name tag,
someone will STILL come up to me and ask:  "Do you work here?")

--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and ALA Councilor-at-large,
Sue Kamm
email:  suekamm at mindspring.com
"Good is not good when better is expected."  -- Vin Scully