Additions to Academic Info - April 2002

Mike Madin madin at academicinfo.net
Thu May 2 12:44:45 EDT 2002

Apologies for cross-posting  [ai-new ; dig_ref ; web4lib ]

Dear Colleagues,

Twice a year I post a copy of Academic Info's monthly email What's New
announcement letter to a few library discussion lists.  If you'd like to
subscribe to the free monthly listing send an email to
new at academicicinfo.net . We add between 250 and 500 resources a month in
subjects ranging from Afghanistan Studies to Zoology.

In April Academic Info added 369 sites to our directory of online
educational resources.

We added sites such as:
--British Library Net - Internet Resources
--Clergy Abuse Tracker: A Coverage Weblog
--Don't Ask Don't Tell Don't Pursue
--Hawaii War Records Depository
--Internet Librarian International 2002 - Presentation Links
--Mapleleafweb.com - [Canadian] Political Education Portal
--Milosevic on Trial - Video Archive
--Nature - Genome Gateway - Papers
--Palestinian Refugee ResearchNet
--Pelagic Shark Research Foundation

To review these and the 359 others sites added last month go to
http://www.academicinfo.net/new200204.html .

Two new subjects added:
Canadian Literature
http://www.academicinfo.net/canlit.html

Business Administration - Marketing
http://www.academicinfo.net/busmarketing.html

Two new sub-sections added:
Holocaust Studies: Portals & General Resources
http://www.academicinfo.net/histholometa.html

Environmental Studies: U.S. Dept. of Energy Resources
http://www.academicinfo.net/environstdoe.html

Best Regards,
Mike Madin
Academic Info - http://www.academicinfo.net