[WEB4LIB] Desktop startup

GRAY, PAUL PAUL.GRAY at tccd.net
Wed May 29 12:28:51 EDT 2002

We use a product that has been mentioned by others recently - CybraryN
Among its many features is the ability to have a 'welcome' screen that stays up constantly when someone is not logged in - as well as a 'policy' screen that comes up  --when-- they log in - and acts like the web page you mentioned - requiring the user to accept before being alowed to move on.
Either/both of these screens can be modified remotely - they are simple centrally located text files.

PHG
Hurst, TX