Was:Google Answers, now: Marketing4Lib

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Wed May 29 11:33:53 EDT 2002

Many a true word spoken in jest... there has been discussion within this
thread of using professional marketing services to promote the value of
libraries,and I think there are many examples of why it might be a good
idea. I for one would be very interested in subscribing to such a list as
marketing4lib. Is someone willing and able to start one?