[WEB4LIB] RE: Information Literacy (was Jargon...which was

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri May 17 16:50:11 EDT 2002

As always, very well put.  I agree 100% and also appreciate the way you
frame the questions.
I do think sneaking jargon in where it can be easily defined without getting
in the way of the patron/user/student/faculty member is fine.

Bill Drew