[WEB4LIB] RE: library jargon (was "Our usability test...")

Avi Rappoport avi-list at searchtools.com
Fri May 17 13:00:30 EDT 2002

I totally agree with Tara, and am happy that the human recommendation
function is being implemented in many of the quality search engines,
including Inktomi, Google Search Appliance, FusionBot, MondoSearch,
PicoSearch, ResultPage and SharePoint.

Avi

--
Complete Guide to Search Engines for Web Sites and Intranets
    <http://www.searchtools.com>