[WEB4LIB] IE Home page

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 26 13:27:32 EST 2002

Arthur,

There is a registry hack for the home page setting:

However, in my experience, this has not worked as advertised. It does stop
most home page changes but occasionally, I still find the home page
changed. Bob Sullivan has noted how to lock down the necessary
registry keys to prevent changes to the home page. You can find those in
the  Web4Lib archives. Or perhaps Bob will check in himself...

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI