[WEB4LIB] Web Form and Access Database

Bosman, Don Dbosman at MAIL.LIB.MSU.EDU
Tue Mar 26 11:07:08 EST 2002

Cold Fusion is a product specifically designed to do this type of thing.
Microsoft's InterDev or Visual InterDev also are intended to do this task.
Personally, as a observer who is trying to learn, I find Cold Fusion the
easier product to use.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Harrison [mailto:Ruth.Harrison at sll.state.tx.us]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 11:13 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Web Form and Access Database

Is it possible to create a web form that sends data to a Microsoft Access
Database?

Our library is currently working on a database to store patron reference
requests.  We would also like to create an Ask a Librarian web form and
would like the two to work together.  Has anyone else tried a similar
project? Can anyone recommend any books or other resources I can use to
learn more about this?

Ruth Harrison
Texas State Law Library
P O Box 12367