[WEB4LIB] Internet Filtering Product

Will Doherty doherty at onlinepolicy.org
Thu Mar 7 18:01:13 EST 2002

Hi Cam,

You may be interested in posing this question on the
block-lib at lists.onlinepolicy.org list (mentioned in
the FAQ for web4lib).

Library Blocking Technologies Discussion List

The Library Blocking Technologies Discussion list is a forum for discussion
of issues related to the use of Internet blocking technologies in libraries.

Subscribe/Unsubscribe

To subscribe, send an email to

majordomo at lists.onlinepolicy.org

with the body of the email message containing the following:

                  subscribe block-lib

One Internet with Equal Access for All,

Will

Will Doherty