[WEB4LIB] Re: Creating an empty table cell

Eric Holt eholt at cals.lib.ar.us
Fri Mar 15 10:10:43 EST 2002

I seem to recall having problems with certain versions of Netscape when
using br tags and &nbsp to create empty table cells.  If memory serves
right the cell was not displayed unless something "visible" (like a
transparent gif) was in the cell.  I don't have any old versions of
Netscape hanging around to test this on, but I think that that was the case.

Eric Holt
Manager, Computer and Network Services
Central Arkansas Library System