[WEB4LIB] Creating an empty table cell

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Mar 15 09:06:04 EST 2002

Occasionally I will use a single pixel transparent gif.  That's a 1*1
bitonal gif in which that one pixel is the transparent color.

D. Keith Higgs. Email: dkh2 at po.cwru.edu, dkhiggs at yahoo.com
Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
More Info: http://www.cwru.edu/UL/pershomepages/K_Higgs.html
"'C' is for Cookie, that's good enough for me."