[WEB4LIB] Re: PHP anyone?

Euan Morton euan.morton at xrxgsn.com
Wed Mar 13 14:34:59 EST 2002

I thought it was all metric up in Canada. :-)

best

Euan (displaced Scot in Upstate NY) Morton

PS: Here is an interesting news story of more relevance to the list than
imperial vs. metric:
Google hit by link bombers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1868000/1868395.stm

CIBER @ Xerox
Web Developer, Xerox Global Service Net
http://www.ciber-roch.com/

"O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us /
To see oursels as others see us !"
   from 'To a Louse,
On Seeing one on a Lady's Bonnet at Church'
http://www.emule.com/poetry/?page=poem&poem=393
         - Robert Burns (1759-96)
http://www.robertburns.org/