PHP & (new) Website

Peter Verhagen pverhagen at sapl.ab.ca
Wed Mar 13 11:46:40 EST 2002

Don't forget http://freshmeat.net and http://sourceforge.net are great
places to search for scripts too (although more likely to be database
driven).
While I am at it, I'm going to plug http://extra.sapl.ab.ca - a "Library and
Technology" extranet site of my own initiative running on PHP discussing
(you guessed it) Libraries and Technology.

If you or your library has a script you have always wanted to share with
other libraries, compress then email it to me and I'll make it available for
downloading.

One of the downloads I use on my libraries public web site is called
"Form2Mail", a perl script that sends the contents of a simple feedback form
to an email box you specify - without the use of "sendmail" program. I'm
running this script with good results on my Windows 2000 Server using
http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePerl/ , a free binary download
containing both a Perl command line interpreter and Perl ISAPI plugin for
IIS.
Comments, suggestions, downloads and content all are very welcome via my
email or the web site.

Thanks,
Peter Verhagen
Systems Administrator