online reading log

Donna Winter dwinter at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 13 09:47:26 EST 2002

The TLN Technology Committee is exploring the possibility of creating a
personal reading log databse for patrons. Before re-inventing the wheel,
we thought we'd check to see if anyone has done such a project. We are
thinking of doing a php database with username and password control so
that each person has access to only his own reading log.

Donna Winter					Livonia Civic Center Library
Reference Librarian, Adult Services		32777 Five Mile Road
email:  dwinter at tln.lib.mi.us			Livonia, Michigan
phone: (734) 466-2494				ref. desk: (734) 466-2490
http://tln.lib.mi.us/~dwinter			http://livonia.lib.mi.us