Off-topic is inappropriate

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:27:46 EST 2002

Periodically I am forced to remind everyone that this discussion is
about web systems in libraries. It is NOT a general library discussion.
Only messages that are related to web systems in libraries are
appropriate -- all others are inappropriate. They are inappropriate
whether they are labeled off-topic or not. They are inappropriate even
if responding to or commenting on a previously inappropriate posting.
They are inappropriate, period. Think before you post: is my message
related to web systems in libraries? If not, don't. Thank you for your
cooperation.
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner