[WEB4LIB] RE: What a UCLA Student Thinks of Librarians

Richard Wiggins rich at richardwiggins.com
Fri Mar 8 21:42:15 EST 2002

C'mon, public data is public data.  Shirl's post made more convenient what
everyone on this list could've done in a few heartbeats.  It's not like it's
not online!

That said, I think a list full of folks with advanced degrees and a few
years of maturity over the perpetrator probably shouldn't let an ignorant
undergraduate raise their collective blood pressure too much....

/rich

"Mike Madin" wrote

> I think putting someone's home address out over a discussion list is worse
> than the original ucla posting. There's too many kooks in the world - even
> the library world.
>
> Just a view,
> Mike Madin
> Academic Info - http://www.academicinfo.net

Richard Wiggins
Writing, Speaking, and Consulting on Internet Topics
rich at richardwiggins.com       www.richardwiggins.com