[WEB4LIB] What a UCLA Student Thinks of Librarians

Shirl Kennedy sdk at cesmail.net
Fri Mar 8 17:56:00 EST 2002

For anyone interested in "enlightening" the author of this piece, here's his
(?) contact information:
 name: Barari, Sony Broto
            title: Student
            email: SBARARI at UCLA.EDU
          address: 606 LEVERING AVE., APT. 117, LOS ANGELES, CA  90024
            phone: 310-824-5783
permanent address: 1237 JOSHUA CT., RIDGECREST, CA  93555
  permanent phone: 760-446-6365

Shirl Kennedy (socially inept single parent who needs a lot of extra income)