posting articles

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Mar 8 13:34:31 EST 2002

Actually, I think it is against list policy to post full articles to the
list, especially if it raises copyright issue. I think the List Manager
has encouraged posters to include a summary or an introductory paragraph
and then a link to the article.  That way, enough information is provided
so that those who might be interested can follow the link to the article.
This avoids copyright problems, especially since this list is archived and
the article is both in all of our inboxes but also permanently
archived on the web. The intent is not to discourage referencing relevant
articles but to avoid problems for all involved.

Andrew Mutch
Library Sytems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI