[WEB4LIB] Re: another tangent to Re: Inline forms in CSS

Charlie Irwin cirwin at world.std.com
Mon Mar 4 10:00:25 EST 2002

You are correct - I hadn't fully understood that part of the issue. The use
of <noindex> as an "in-page" tag certainly would be a
proprietary/non-standard use. And your point that all too many companies are
doing that is well taken. (I currently have 3 browsers in hopes that one of
them will work "properly" on any given page. Sigh....)

Charlie Irwin