[WEB4LIB] Booklend??

Dobbs, Aaron DobbsA at apsu.edu
Fri Mar 22 23:26:48 EST 2002

THe coverage of booklend sounds like the perfect excuse for a quick letter
to the editor containing much of Andrew's commentary.  I've not seen any
references locally (Tennessee) but when I do, I'm tempted to "borrow" the
ideas below & send in a letter.
Aaron W. Dobbs
Network Services Librarian
Austin Peay State University