Policies & Procedures

Dana Edge edge at wcu.edu
Wed Mar 20 10:36:20 EST 2002

Hi,

If any of you have written policies and procedures for managing your web
site, would you be willing to share them?  (Similar topics have been
discussed before on this list but, alas, links no longer work.)

Specifically I am looking for 1) how to ensure that all pages are
well-written and grammatically correct;  2) style considerations (Web
vs. web; web site or website; etc.);  3) “mission” or “purpose”
statements for your site;  4) how much you handle each page before
posting it to the live site, i.e., are pages complete and ready to go
when you receive them or do you edit, apply templates and style sheets,
manipulate graphics, etc.

If you respond to me, then I will be happy to summarize and post to the
list.

Thank you,
Dana Edge
edge at wcu.edu