[WEB4LIB] Carrie Bickner's "Sticky Sites on a Shoestring"

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Mar 14 17:14:22 EST 2002

Dan,

I had no problem increasing the font size on Mozilla 0.9.7.  Not sure if
that's because Mozilla is disregarding a fixed font size or the
competitors can't properly handle the style or something unrelated to
either.

Maybe the small font size explains the need for glasses:

http://www.roguelibrarian.net/photo/decline.html

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library