[WEB4LIB] Natl. Women's History Month Links

Sara Brownmiller snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:26:16 EST 2002

Have you tried the National's Women's History Project Web site
(http://www.nwhp.org/)?  The Britannica offers a site on Women in American
History (http://www.search.eb.com/women/).  The Women's Studies Section of
ACRL has a Web site focusing on women and gender sites, arranged by topic
(http://libraries.mit.edu/humanities/WomensStudies/wscd.html).

Sara

Sara Brownmiller			University of Oregon Libraries
Head, Systems Department		1299 University of Oregon
Women's Studies Librarian		Eugene, OR  97403-1299
					541/346-2368 (voice)
snb at darkwing.uoregon.edu		541/346-3485 (fax)