[WEB4LIB] training limits

Garwood, Steve sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Wed Mar 6 14:20:41 EST 2002

Hi Tracey,

I set the limit that they need to wait 90 days before taking a class
again...however with about 10 different people doing sign ups this is a
written policy not a practical policy.

I do offer to allow people to come to the class and fill in empty seats if
there are any..they are told repeatedly that they might not have a seat but
are welcome to sit and listen and watch (if I'm using a screen).

In general this works for me and helps keep my training numbers high.

If you'd like I have another list that's dedicated to public library
computer trainers (publibct)...you might want to post this message there
also. See the link below.

http://www.topica.com/lists/publibct/?cid=2947

steve