[WEB4LIB] RE: multiple internet access points

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Jun 11 14:32:34 EDT 2002

I believe that Public Web Browser supports multiple INI files which would
allow you to specify whatever homepage you wanted for each ini file.
You can specify the INI file used in the command-line shortcut. There
are plenty of reasons to use PWB instead of the default IE interface so
this is just one more.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library