[Fwd: Gates Foundation Support Question]

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Wed Jun 5 13:18:52 EDT 2002

Not only are they there, but they are watching the list.  Someone there
called me up yesterday to ask what the problem is.  So now we are trying
to figure out why I can receive messages from them, but my e-mail to
them (including a reply to a test message they sent me) keep getting
bounced back as undeliverable.
Tom Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library   phone: (714) 765-1759
500 West Broadway        fax:   (714) 765-1730
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us