Mozilla support at university libraries and computing centers

Stacey Kimmel sek2 at lehigh.edu
Thu Jun 27 14:14:25 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'd like to hear from any universities that use or support the Mozilla
1.0 browser and mail client in computing labs or libraries. Here at
Lehigh U we are upgrading our public PCs to Windows XP, and for various
reasons the Netscape 4.79 browser/mail client is being dropped from the
public labs. We are currently testing Mozilla and Netscape 7 beta and
would like to hear from others in a similar situation. Would be
especially interested in hearing of any compatibility issues with
library databases, Web services, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Stacey Kimmel
Team Leader, Student and General Services
Library and Technology Services
Lehigh University
sek2 at Lehigh.edu