Thanks re Word cleanup

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Jun 20 11:21:46 EDT 2002

Thanks to the suggestions.  I just got a copy of Dreamweaver MX but
haven't installed it yet.  It literally arrived five minutes after I
sent the message.  I'd forgotten about HTML Tidy, though have used
HTML-Kit a time or three.  When I'm playing with real code I use
ColdFusion Studio 5, so don't use the others that often, since it does
all of the stuff other editors do, plus being customized for CF.

As to suggesting that my colleagues use FP, well, that's what is
supported on campus, and that's what over 20 of our folks know, to
varying degrees of expertise.  It may not always be pretty, but it
sure helps us enforce consistency.  After big budget cuts this year
there's no way I could ever change people over to something new even
if I thought it was worth the effort.

cheers, and thanks again,

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115  USA