[WEB4LIB] WebSPIRS 5 bug alert

Robyn Barker rbarker at ciis.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:08:14 EDT 2002

While I like intuitiveness and easier navigation of the new WebSPIRS 5
interface, my enthusiasm is not whole-hearted.  The display area for
search results is way too small, especially if the record includes
citations.  One can ameliorate this somewhat by grabbing onto the top of
the results frame and yanking it upwards.  Better would be a display
option to permit the results to be displayed in another window.

I've been thinking of telephoning the Silverplatter tech folks, but your
experience doesn't leave me optimistic.

Thank you for sharing with us your free e-journal search site.  Do you
have an alphabetized title listing?

Robyn Barker
Systems Librarian
California Institute of Integral Studies
1453 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA  94103