[WEB4LIB] The totally blind

Chris Murphy chrism at thecommunitylibrary.org
Wed Jul 3 15:04:10 EDT 2002

We have a workstation that includes a PC with JAWS and ZoomText, a scanner
reader for print materials such as books, and other tools to assist people who
are blind, have low vision, or have various physical or learning disbilities.

We do not use Public Web Browser on the PC, but because PWB uses IE as its
engine, I suspect there would be no problem using JAWS.

You can check out our set up at
http://www.thecommunitylibrary.org/reference/atw.html.

If you would like more information, please let me know.

Best regards,

Chris Murphy
--
Christopher Murphy