[WEB4LIB] Library Newsletters

Yuliya Lef ylef at coloradomtn.edu
Mon Jul 29 15:46:46 EDT 2002

Hi John,
I wouldn't beat myself over the head for being so archaic. I think all
the print publications and in-person appearances are still more than
relevant, no matter how much I would like it to be otherwise. Of course
it greatly depends on the institution's culture. But I am finding out
that all of our electronic communications reach only a very small
portion of our faculty and administration. So her is a link to one of
our libraries' newsletters
http://www.coloradomtn.edu/library/sping2002news.pdf and attached a
couple of recent handouts for faculty and students.

Yuliya

--
Yuliya Lef
Virtual Learning Resources Center Coordinator
ylef at coloradomtn.edu
http://www.coloradomtn.edu/library/

"I believe that the moment is near when, by a procedure of active
paranoic thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and
contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality."

				--- Salvador Dali