[WEB4LIB] RE: The Wireless Future of Library Computing

Joyce M. Latham latham1 at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 16 15:47:27 EDT 2002

But, wireless is a good solution in historic buildings, where it may
supplement wired access in another part of the library.

Joyce Latham
GSLIS

--
Joyce M. Latham
GSLIS -- University of Illinois

   "Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people; there is
only     enlightened activity."  Suzuki Roshi