[WEB4LIB] Re: help (addidas-net or sneaker-net)

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Jul 16 13:43:22 EDT 2002

Rather than punish the majority of good users who would use floppy
drives as intended, why not put security software such as DeepFreeze
on the computers?  That way you machines end up in mint condition
after a reboot, no matter what anyone does via floppy or downloading.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA