Reading loft for a children's library

lydia f black lwnamh at juno.com
Tue Jul 16 12:34:14 EDT 2002

  This school year will be my first in the library.  I'd like to make the
library a fun and exciting play to crawl around and read in fun places.
Does anyone know of some building plans to make a reading loft with
changable facades for a children's library? I'd also appreciate any
suggestions on safety rules etc.

L Black
Lake Dallas Elementary Librarian
190 Falcon Dr.
Lake Dallas, Tx.
"But prove yourselves doers of the word and not merely hearers who delude
themselves" James 1:22